Boutique Yacht Cabin Charter
Do you like to travel alone or as a couple? Welcome on board! Meet new friends and join us for an unforgettable and exclusive travel experience. Discover the spectacular beauty of Croatia’s islands on a boutique sailing yacht with our Cabin Charter option!
Cast off on a journey of discovery!
Croatia is famous for its 1246 islands and their stunning beauty and diversity. Journeying along the coastline and amongst the many islands, we sail from bay to bay visiting small fishing villages and many ancient cities shrouded in myth and legend. Anchoring in untouched bays, you’ll have plenty of time to bathe, paddle, snorkel, and simply get away from it all. Evenings are spent on shore, getting to know the country and its people, strolling around the picturesque lanes of ancient island towns.
Diverse itineraries and themed trips
Whether you want to visit famous ancient sites such as Split, Hvar, Korčula or Vis, or drop anchor in one of the many beautiful bays and lagoons to visit the traditional restaurants there, we have the perfect sailing route for you. You can walk in the footsteps of ancient cultures or find inspiration in the Mediterranean lifestyle and simply take it easy. Our Cabin Charter options also included special themed trips such as Sailing & Hiking, Culture & Cuisine, and even a Coaching & Yoga retreat, where you can meet like-minded people. See here our sample routes.
All-round service on board
Arrive – Unwind – Enjoy. With warm, Mediterranean hospitality, your professional crew will ensure that you want for nothing as you take your front-row seat to the beauty of nature. Your own dedicated onboard chef will prepare delicious local cuisine and first-class meals, as well as sweet surprises of an afternoon. From airport transfers to private excursions to beautiful national parks – we cater for all of your needs with an all-round boutique service.
What can you expect from a Boutique Cabin Charter?
- Enjoy comfort and meet new friends on board
- To be served by a professional crew service on board and ashore
- The own cook on board prepares delicious meals
- Every day a new island destination – exploring the old towns and places
- Swimming, bathing, snorkeling and sunbathing together in azure blue, hidden bays
- Individual visit of national parks in breathtaking landscapes
- Overnight stay in quiet lonely bays at anchor and enjoy a jump into clear water in the morning
- Individual excursions such as wine tastings, city tours or other interesting country tours.