The following tips and packing recommendations for a Boutique Yacht Journey make your stay on board even easier and more enjoyable.
- Travel bag / Seabag (no hard-shell suitcases please!)
- Street and board shoes (board shoes: bright, flat sole without heel)
- Personal medication
- Head covering, cap (sun protection)
- Sun protection creams with high protection factor
- Clothing appropriate for the seasons and weather
- Rain clothing/ wind jacket
- Pyjama / Trainer
- Beach- / bathing shoes (sea urchins)
- Mosquito Spray / protection from insects
- Valid passport or ID
- Flight / train / bus / ferry ticket
- Travel documents
- Money in local currency: Croatian Kuna (HRK) Can also be easily obtained at the airport at the ATM
- Credit card
- Are your personal papers valid?
- Is your insurance valid fort he cruise area? (Health insurance, accident, liability)
- Do you have a travel cancellation insurance?
Our special tips
- Usually half of what you intend to take with you, is just enough
- Bath towels, beach towels and hairdryer are provided
- A selection of diving goggles / snorkel / fins is available on the yacht
- Usually 2 SUP are available on the yacht, if more are desired, please mention in advance
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions or require any further information.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +41 79 322 31 00 oder +385 91472 285